Monday, January 5, 2015

Out of Chicago: Summer Conference Sign-Up

Early-early bird sign-up has begun over at Out of Chicago for the 2015 Summer Conference. For those of you who follow me you know I presented last year at the 1st Out Of Chicago: Summer Conference. I will, again, be presenting at this years conference as well. This year I will be presenting on Dynamic Processing. This class will be held on two days and will cover post-processing techniques, tricks, and useful tips in getting more pop out of your landscape and cityscape images without dulling or over-cooking them. 

There will be plenty of other photographers presenting this year as well that you should definitely check out. But of course, you want to hear me speak profanities and fail at using my Mac in front of a large crowd of people. I'm not going to name all the other photographers, but I will post a link to the instructors list and from there you can see what they're presenting and where they're leading their photowalk. 

It will be held at the end of June on the 26th through the 28th at the University Center in downtown Chicago, Illinois. It would be a pleasure to meet you, see you again, or curse at the lack of color in the sky together during my photowalk this year. So sign up now and save yourself some dough with the early-early bird sign-up. 

Chris Smith (Out of Chicago Founder) has really outdone himself this year if I say so myself.

Here are the links to sign-up: SIGN UP HERE!

My Instructor page: BRIAN KOPROWSKI! 




No comments:

Post a Comment