Thursday, January 8, 2015

Epcot Center

I've hit the archives during this winter photography depression. I went back to 2012 when I was last at Disney World. I went to that part of my archive because I kind of left a bunch of images just waiting to be processed and because I have a potential client looking for Disney images. I remember taking this image because it was around midnight when the park was closing to those of us who were staying in park-owned resorts. Jacob, my wife's godson, fell asleep and we were just walking around Epcot taking photographs and eating. 

The entire night I used my Gorillapod as my tripod since I was lazy and didn't feel like hauling my tripod around with us. If you were to ask me which Disney park is my favorite I'd tell you Epcot Center. Spaceship Earth (pictured below), food from all over the world, and plenty of drink choices as well (especially during the food and wine festival), and last of all because when I was knee high to a duck my parents would take us here every year and we'd watch the fireworks and lightshow aka IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment