Monday, January 12, 2015

Bobby Q's!

Being part of the photography community has made me more aware of other trades and arts. Particularly the culinary arts as of recent. My good friend, Jeff, and his buddies run a pop-up restaurant called Bobby Q's that runs on the north side of Chicago every few months or so. They specialize in smoked meats like pulled pork and beef brisket. I'm more of a pulled pork kind of guy and I'm not just saying this shit because Jeff makes the pork and I'm his friend, but it is hands down the best smoked pork I've had. EVER. Get there early as the meat goes quickly. Seriously the last time they sold out. Smoked goodness! 

The pop-up will be at 2124 W. Lawrence Avenue Chicago, Illinois. They will be occupying the space at Borelli's Pizza. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment