Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: Uncut

When I used to blog more consistently a few years ago I would do a wrap-up post on the best photos I took each month through the course of the year. Since you can't look back at those posts because I'm a moron and deleted my last site I'll start fresh.

Business has been good this year. I switched over from Pentax to Nikon, crop sensor to full frame, cheap lenses to expensive glass, and I no longer confuse Tony Danza with Ted Danson. Not sure how I did in the first place. I presented at my first photography conference over the summer with Out of Chicago, and am excited to have been invited back for next years conference. You can view the line-up and be an early-early bird sign up here: SIGN UP HERE! I swear the link takes you to the Out of Chicago Conference page.

I've also added more content to my stock portfolio over at Stocksy for those of you looking to license images for your business. VIEW THEM HERE!

And here are some of my best images from the year...

Have a GREAT NEW YEARS! 







I Love Chicago.

Monocity Vortex

A Gentleman & A Scholar

Maybe Not Today, But Some Day.

Venice by Night

Tuscan Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment